FRONT OF HOUSE TEAM MEMBERS - Must wear approved, specified uniform tops at all times. Must wear approved style of pants at all times. May wear approved, specified second/outer layers.
POLOS - Men’s polos should be worn with at least the bottom button fastened. Women’s polos should be worn with all buttons fastened.
DRESS SHIRTS - Men’s & Women’s dress shirts should be worn with all bottom buttons fastened. May leave top two buttons unfastened.
OTHER APPAREL GUIDELINES
- All men’s Front of House Polos & Dress Shirts should be worn tucked in.
- Solid white short-sleeve t-shirts (no prints or graphics) may be worn under all uniform tops.
- Back of House team members may wear approved first/under layers (long-sleeve shirt option).
- Team members should present a professional appearance (neat, clean, well-groomed).
- All garments should fit property and be clean, pressed (as applicable) and in good condition (no holes, fraying, stains, discoloration).
- Shoes should be a solid, professional color, slip-resistant, closed heel, and closed-toe style dress shoe.
- If worn, belts should be in a solid, professional color, and match the color of pants or shoes.
New Uniform Collection must be implemented by December 31, 2020.
- An approved, visible name badge must be worn at all times by all management & team members.
- Badge should be worn on upper left chest of the uniform garment. Badge should not cover embroidery on the shirt.
- First name is required for all personnel.
- Last name is required for all management personnel. Last name is optional for non-management personnel.
- Title is required for all management personnel. Title is optional for non-management personnel.
Interested in other Comfort brand products Sable Hotel Supply provides?
Enter your email below and stay in the know about Comfort products and uniforms!